EVENT CANCELLED: The City of Tempe has cancelled all public events and most public meetings through April 2020. For more information, visit https://www.tempe.gov/coronavirus.
Run, Walk and Roll supports survivors of brain injury at the Run, Walk and Roll at Kiwanis Park on March 22, 2020. YOU can be the difference for those who have had a stroke, TBI, concussion or brain tumor.
Register for a 10k, 5k or 1 mile run/walk
$35 registration fee includes:
- Custom event medal
- Custom event Dri-Fit Tech T-shirt
- Age group awards for top three finishers for the 10K
and 5K distances. Age group brackets are:
- 8 & under; 9 & 10; 11-13; 14-17; 18-24; 25-29; 30-34; 35-39; 40-44; 45-49; 50-54; 55-59; 60-64; 65-69; 70-74; and 75 & over
- Pre and post-race “Runner’s Brunch” (granola bars, fruit, water, Gatorade, etc.)
- Runner’s bib with timing chip for real-time results and photos via website or mobile app